MAGNUS Leadership Workshops
Offered in Classrooms or Live Streams
Be Aware | Be Alert | Be Resilient | Be Well
Turbocharging Leadership Capacity, Well-being & Resiliency
New | Scientific | Practical | Inspiring
Oklahoma City Police Department is in the processes of training 230+ personnel on MAGNUS Leadership.
All personnel above the rank of Lieutenant’s are learning to build psychological capacity to elevate Performance, Leadership, Resiliency, Well-being and Anti-fragility.
We are living in a rapidly changing world! As culture changes, it is crucial for leaders to adapt to this new dynamic. Public Safety professionals live with volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA) daily. The scrutiny and criticism pitted against law enforcement today is unprecedented creating increasing stress on law enforcement professionals around the world. MAGNUS leadership and well-being principles afford leaders the needed foundation, skills, and tools to develop, maintain and turbocharge star performance. Turbocharging leadership capacity at a personal and organizational level produces a culture of accountability and connection leading to star performance by promoting a sense of safety and support within an organization.
- If you are looking to reduce risks and liabilities, MAGNUS workshop will deliver!
- If you desire to improve community trust and recognize the need to reduce community criticism, MAGNUS workshop is for you.
- If you wish to build stronger leadership, performance and psychological resilience, MAGNUS workshop is for you.
- If you are looking to increase retention, MAGNUS workshop is for you.
The great value of MAGNUS Leadership Principles is based on the science and practices of human behavior and are delivered in a format that is easily applicable to our daily lives to improve leadership and well-being of each person willing to apply these principles. The workshop introduces both a challenging and rewarding New Wave of Leadership by promoting well-being through awakening self-awareness, improving accountability, applying psycho-physical responses to relationships and positive intelligence, as well as the latest research on promoting healthy workplace environments.
Learning Objectives: Upon completing the course, each participant will:
- Develop an understanding of MAGNUS principles.
- Apply neurobiology principles to enhance well-being.
- Identify what sabotages you and how to stop your personal saboteurs.
- Acquire tools to become more and strengthen leadership and performance.
- Learn how to apply Emotional Intelligence and Positive Intelligence principles to daily activities.
- Learn application of Reversal Theory and Transcendent Virtues to become psychologically more resilient.