We are living in a rapidly changing world! As culture changes, it is crucial for leaders to adapt to this new dynamic. Public Safety professionals live with volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA) daily. The scrutiny and criticism pitted against first responders today is unprecedented creating increasing stress on public safety professionals. GREAT is no longer good enough – we need to build higher capacities for the first responders. We need stronger leadership, performance, well-being, and anti-fragility to maneuver the New Normal!
- If you are looking for an inspiring and motivational Leadership Foundation course to inspire your personnel across all ranks, “GREAT TO MAGNUS” workshop will deliver!
- If you need to improve wellbeing and wellness, “GREAT TO MAGNUS” workshop is for you.
- If you wish to build stronger leadership, performance, and psychological resilience, “GREAT TO MAGNUS” workshop is for you.
- If you desire to improve a long-lasting mental toughness and anti-fragility through neurobiological skills that enhance performance, relationships, body regulation, communication, fear modulation, emotional balance, empathy, insight, and intuition, “GREAT TO MAGNUS” workshop is for you.
- If you are looking to reduce risks and liabilities, “GREAT TO MAGNUS” workshop will make contributions!
The great value of the workshop is based on the science and practices of human behavior and is delivered in a format that is easily applicable to our daily lives to improve leadership and well-being of each person willing to apply these principles. The workshop introduces a new theory of human behavior “MAGNUS OVEA” that utilizes a series of interlinking interpersonal and intrapersonal neurobiological capacities designed to turbocharge star performance. Filled with tactical and practical tools tested with over 10,000 public safety and military operators, you will be able to identify, relate to and build a road map for your leadership and resilience journey.