Deliberate Leadership Workshop
Empowering People by Leading With Style ...
Lead With Style
“Keis and Javidi articulate a new and fascinating framework for achieving greater results as a leader. All professionals who are striving to find or re-find their footing at work will benefit from the key principles and thought-provoking exercises posed in this powerful, interactive book”
- To strengthen the credibility and trust of public safety professionals.
- To effectively lead by means of creating positive relationships.
- To manage change better by utilizing collaborative communication skills.
- To increase personal credibility through the use of critical listening skills.
- To improve all relationships with citizens, task force associates, and co-workers.
- To enhance all communication with advanced research-based practices.
- To increase job satisfaction of those you interact with
- Learn to use the power of the PSI to strengthen and develop co-workers.
- Improve the work-life balance by fine-tuning your emotional intelligence.
This course is based on the book: Deliberate Leadership
Christopher Hoina, FBI NA # 222
Chris Hoina is an Institute for Credible Leadership Development co-founder, and an International Academy of Public Safety Executive Board member. He holds a M.A. from NCSU, is a FBI National Leadership Development Academy graduate, and is a published author in the field of leadership.
With 15 of his 25 years of law enforcement career spent as a team commander he is best known for his progressive initiatives on School Resource Officers, Crisis and Hostage Negotiation, Community-Policing, and Implicit Bias training.
Chris has over 30 years of teaching experience collegiately, at numerous academic institutions, government agencies and most recently in the field of leadership development, professional development and self-improvement.