Magnus Leadership Coaching Certification
Help others reach their highest potential and achieve their most desired goals.
How Would You Answer the Question?
I Want To Be a Leadership Coach BECAUSE…
If your answer comes from within your heart, then you are well on your way to becoming a MAGNUS Leadership Coach.
MAGNUS Leadership Coaches are leaders in everyday life. They do not shy away from difficult situations. They address them head on and make an impact, inspire others, and transcend what keeps most people suspended in the status quo.
Now, more than ever, the coaching industry plays a vital and pivotal role in helping leaders in the public and private sector move their organizations forward.
Coaching clients are facing tremendous volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA). MAGNUS Leadership Coaches have the tools for countering VUCA with Vision, Understanding, Clarity, and Agility.
MAGNUS Leadership Coaches are poised to help guide these leaders and their organizations forward by introducing an antifragile mindset into organizational change.
As a MAGNUS Leadership Coach, you will be equipped to help your clients and team discover their individual and organizational purpose, craft deliberate and achievable goals, identify shared values, develop solutions, and create positive change to reach sustainable and adaptive outcomes.
As a MAGNUS Leadership Coach, you will enable your clients and team to recognize VUCA as an experience to explore and embrace the concepts of thriving and building better.
What You Will Learn
- Practice coaching capabilities and competencies to utilize during coaching sessions with individuals, teams and executives.
- Apply MAGNUS coaching values, ethics and standards effectively in all coaching situations to deliver results with confidence for your clients.
- Demonstrate deliberate active listening, ask proactive questions leading to positive outcomes.
- Promote a coactive and trusting relationship with your clients.
- Integrate key coaching models for enhance your coaching development.
- Design action plans leading to return on investment for your clients.
- Develop and maintain an effective coaching management blueprint designed to lead to success with automatic accountability.
- Secure coaching contracts and agreements with clients to build your business.