EQi 2.0 Live Virtual Certification
EQ-i certification is a training program that enables participants to use the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 assessments, which measure emotional intelligence and its impact on human performance and development. The certification workshop can be done online or in person, and covers different reports for various contexts, such as workplace, leadership, group, and higher education. The EQ-i 2.0 model consists of fifteen competencies that are related to effective leadership, innovation, teamwork, and engagement.
Dates & Times:
- Monday/Tuesday – July 10/11 – 10am -5pm ET
- Wednesday – July 12, 2023 – 10am -1pm ET.
- Class will be conducted via Zoom.
- Certifications Includes:
- Online Pre-work
- All in-class materials
- 3 day Interactive program
- 2 free e-books
- We shadow you for up to 6 months to support your success with the tools.
- No other certification delivers this much value.
- $1,900.00/ per person
- Bring a colleague for 25% discount.
- bring a team for even greater discounts.
Dr. Cathy L. Greenberg is a behavioral scientist who focuses her support on leadership and teams for special operations/special forces for DoD, and federal and national Public Safety organizations. She is a Board Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF), a speaker and media personality, and a # 1 Wall Street Journal, #2 New York Times, and # 1 International Amazon best-selling author.
She delivers team and leadership effectiveness combining over two decades of positive psychology with the science of courage, focusing on how emotional and strategic intelligence ensures better performance, greater job satisfaction, higher profits, lower liability, and overall organization agility.
Reserve Your Seat