GREAT TO MAGNUS
Chief Executives' Conference
October 14-18, 2023
SanDestin Hilton Golf and Beach Resort, Miramar Beach, Florida
Extraordinary Things Happen When MAGNUS Leaders Come Together
LEADERSHIP | OFFICER WELLNESS | INCLUSIVITY | RECRUITMENT & RETENTION | PEER SUPPORT | STRATEGIC PLANNING | PEAK PERFORMANCE
The inaugural session of “GREAT TO MAGNUS: Chief Executives’ Futures & Foresight Conference” is scheduled for October 14-18, 2023, in the beautiful SanDestin Hilton Golf and Beach Resort, Miramar Beach, Florida.
The conference theme for this inaugural year will be MAGNUS Όραμα” (Órama = Notable Vision): BUILDING CAPACITIES TO LEAD, SHARE, ADAPT & GROW.
The goal of this future focused program is to create a learning and networking opportunity for the top executives in the public safety sector who will positively impact America and the communities they serve, while envisioning capacities to elevate their GREAT to MAGNUS.
BRING YOUR SPOUSE – THEY ARE YOUR MAGNUS
Dr. Mitch Javidi
Shauna 'DOC" Springer
Dr. Cathy Greenberg
Dr. Paul Zak
Dr. Anthony Normore
Major General Mark O'Neil
Dr. Nancy Bohl-Penrod
Chief Sam Speigel
Chief Rosanne Richeal
Sheriff Michael Adkinson
Sheriff James Stuart
Chief Stephen A Pretrilli Jr.
Chief Bob Harrison
FUTURES & FORESIGHT
- Hotel accommodation plus related taxes, one (1) room (single or double), four nights (Saturday-Wednesday). Access to all educational events (registered participants only).
- Hosted Happy Hour with Hors’devours, on Saturday October 14th (registered participants and 1 guest).
- Hosted welcome reception with dinner, Sunday October 15th, registered participants and 1 guest.
- Hosted breakfasts and luncheons, registered participants only.
- Round trip bus and visit of the Air Force Special Operations Command, Monday October 16th for registered participants only.
- Sunset Cruise with dinner, open bar and music on Tuesday the 17th (only 100 seats available – Adults Only – register early).
- Signed copies of Alone at Dawn, Moral Molecule, Emotional Brilliance, Power of Awareness Books.
- Graduation luncheon, registered participant and 1 guest, Wednesday the 18th. Framed Certificate of Completions, GREAT to MAGNUS Graduation Medallions, Pins, Hats, Shirts and more.
SIGNED BOOKS BY AUTHORS