POST Certified in 5 States
- Minnesota* – 183 hours POST approved (Emerging Leaders Course). 320 hours POST approved (Command & Staff Course). Can be used to fulfill all 16 hours per year or 48 hours of MN POST training required every 3 years.
- Michigan* – 320 hours MCOLES approved (Command & Staff Course) for use of PA 302 Law Enforcement Distribution funds.
- Nevada* – Can use all courses to fulfill 12 hours of Annual Continuing Education.
- Oklahoma* – Can be used to fulfill the 40 hours of Oklahoma CLEET annual accredited training requirements.
- South Carolina* – Can be used to fulfill the 40 hours of South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy in-service training required every 3 years.
* We do not publish POST numbers ~ Contact Us
Continuing Education Credit in 25 States
- Alabama– 6 hours of annual training with agency approval.
- Arizona– 8 hours of agency-sponsored training ~ see Policy statement regarding the issuance of AZ POST Continuing Education Credits for vendors.
- Arkansas– 16 hours of annual CLEST training with agency approval.
- California – Participants will receive 16 hours of Continuing Professional Training (CPT) credit per POST regulation 1060 for the MAGNUS Leadership Workshop.
- Florida– 36 of the 40 hours of retraining requirements with agency approval.
- Iowa– 12 hours per year or 36 hours per every 3 years of in-service requirements with agency approval.
- Kansas– 20 of the required 40 hours of annual in-service training with agency approval.
- Louisiana– May accept select hours of training with agency approval.
- Maine– 18 hours of elective training required every 2 years with Department level approval.
- Massachusetts– May accept non-mandated training hours required annually by the Municipal Police Training Committee.
- Mississippi– 8 of the required 24 hours of annual in-service training with agency approval.
- Montana– Courses that are two hours in length or more can be submitted for course credit using the MT POST form for Out-of-State and Other Training. Classes that are less than two hours in length can be used as in-service training hours to fulfill the POST requirement of twenty hours of training required every two years for each officer. Each agency is required to maintain a record of in-service training hours available for possible future audit by POST.
- Nebraska– 10 of the required 20 hours of annual continuing education with agency approval.
- New Hampshire– May recognize all 8 hours of required annual on-going training with agency approval.
- North Carolina– The North Carolina Criminal Justice Education and Training Standards Commission will consider our certificates for credit toward the North Carolina Professional Law Enforcement Certificate Program. Training Coordinators will be responsible for the proper documentation of training submitted for credit. Please see Award for the Professional Law Enforcement Certificate, Form-F6.
- Ohio– OPOTA will review and provide written approval for a proposed training course, where appropriate (up to 20 hours) based on a request by an agency administrator.
- Oregon– 84 hours of Police Maintenance Training every 3 years with Head of agency approval.
- South Dakota– 40 hours of required continuing education credits every 2 years with agency approval.
- Texas– Can be used to complete the 40 hours of TCOLE annual continuing education requirements with agency approval.
- Utah– 40 hours of annual in-service training with agency approval.
- Vermont– 25 hours of annual training requirements with agency approval.
- Virginia– Can be used with regional training Academy level approval.
- Washington– All 24 hours of annual training requirements.
- West Virginia– 4 of the 16 online hours for in-service training with agency approval.
- Wisconsin– 8 of the 24 hours of annual training requirements with agency approval.
POST Certified in 5 States
Continuing Education Credits Available in 25 States