Becoming a MAGNUS Officer SM for Enhanced Wellness & Resiliency
MAGNUS Leadership SM
A Tactical Application of Reversal Theory for Enhanced Officer Wellness and Resiliency
2 Days Workshop
In law enforcement one thing is certain, crisis will happen! Breaking down each crisis to understand the volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity is a philosophy known as VUCA. Viewing the police environment from the VUCA perspective is empowering and an essential skill for police officers nationwide. In simple terms, VUCA is chaos.
Today the professional LEO must recognize VUCA and mitigate VUCA to minimize disruptive and destabilizing effects on himself or herself and the organization.
The MAGNUS Leadership workshop lead by Dr. Javidi and his associates since 2016 does just that. This workshop provides practical and tactical counter VUCA strategies for officer effectiveness, wellness and resiliency. MAGNUS Leadership is based in the science of Reversal Theory, Moral Philosophy and Cognitive Intelligence. The MAGNUS Leadership workshop is receiving overwhelming response from agencies nationwide.
Upon completing the course, each participant will:
- Have a scientific and practical understanding of VUCA while learning the short-term and long-term effects on each Law Enforcement Officer’s Personal and Professional life.
- Understand Reversal Theory as a tactical framework to counter VUCA.
- Develop comprehensive emotional intelligence and cognitive learning tools to enhance leadership capacity.
- Increase personal wellness and resiliency.
Participants will receive the following:
- Two (2) textbooks: Deliberate Leadership & Moral Compass for Law Enforcement
- Four (4) Self-Assessments
- Study guide in workbook format during class.
- National Certificate of Completion from the National Command & Staff College
- MAGNUS LeaderSM Challenge Coin and a Nationally Certified Diploma
- Induction to the National Command & Staff College